Monday, November 19, 2012

So I went to the coast this weekend it has been super fun. I love the ocean we spent two nights in cape coast which is a bigger coast town it was very nice and a definitely did more shopping then I had planned. We also went to Elmina Castle which was the first slave castle where they were kept before sent off. It was very interesting. There was two different rooms where they kept the men and the women. They also had a room they would put anyone who resisted and the room was small and all dark and they would leave them there to die of starvation. In the castle there is also the very first church of Ghana. It is really depressing that people could declare that they are Christians and yet enslave and kill so many people.
   On a happier note.. we also went to this little beach town which was gorgeous and I played tag with the little neighborhood boys when I was swimming and that was really fun they were really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment