Thursday, November 1, 2012

I am really liking it here! I have only been here a week but it feels like I have been here forever. The first few school days I felt very lost trying to find stuff to do but now my days are busy. I usually go to a class and help out in the morning and then teach a few kids to read in the afternoon. I have gotten to know the girls in the house really well and we hangout after school. I am really glad that I brought a coloring book because they are loving using it. One night we played hide-and-seek in the dark in my room and they made a complete mess. After we were done I went to take a shower and they cleaned my room really nicely and then yelled surprise! They are so cute.Since then every time they make a mess in my room they do the same thing. They are really sweet.  On a random side note I have 31 mosquito bites on my stomach and I have no idea how they got there! Either that or I have some weird disease that gives me a bunch or red bumps on your stomach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment