Friday, November 30, 2012

After traveling around for the week of Thanksgiving I was really happy to be back at the school. When I arrived all the girls ran out to greet me they are all so cute. The weekend was a lot of fun and we played ALOT of go-fish and I finally bought a phone so they were really interested in that as well. I have been really enjoying working in the preschool class the teacher is a lot of fun and the kids are  both crazy and adorable. I did get sick though this week so I kinda just hung out in my room for a day or so. Prayer for good health would be greatly appreciated. The fact that I have been eating all sorts of food that I am not used to and the fact that I am surrounded by a bunch of kids all day leads to a lot of not feeling well. Also please take a look at this fundraiser that is going on for the school that I am helping at! A donation would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.indiegogo.com/ClassroomforAll?c=home

No comments:

Post a Comment