Saturday, January 9, 2016

  Today was fairly productive I got to organize some of the projects that I have been working on and I also got to explore the city which was super fun. I was lost inside a market for an hour or so which was fine because there was so much to look at and I had nothing else I needed to do. Once I made it out of the swarms of people it was pretty easy to get back to the apartment.  One doesn't really need to know where they are they only need to know where they are going. All you have to do is hop in a tro or taxi (which is really just a large van crammed full of people) that is going to your neighborhood and ta-da you are back to where you want to be. I have had a lot of free time since I have gotten here and am not really sure what to do with it. I guess I should start a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment