Thursday, January 7, 2016

I made it to Uganda! It has been super busy since I arrived. Since I got here we have met up with two universities to get students involved with different projects to help empower the community. We also met up with Crossroads Animation Studios to look at the final production of the first episode of Sinza a name that means Praise in Luganda the local language. Sinza is a girl who teaches about different health topics. This first episode was on Vitamins. They want us to write 12 more episodes by the end of February so that they can turn it into a T.V series! Crazy! God has been doing a lot here and I have met some awesome people. Today has been a super chill day which is good because I get to wander around in town a bit and get situated.

No comments:

Post a Comment