Wednesday, January 20, 2016

God has been faithful. I am having a hard time adjusting to my job pretty much being all my weaknesses. Everything I have to do is new and not what I would do. But God has a plan and he wants me here so I will trust in him and carry on. In James 1:2 it says count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trails of various kinds. for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. Its weird to think that you should be thankful but when life sucks but really there is only two things you can do. You can get depressed and focus on how terrible things are or you can dig into God and hold tight. He can get you through any storm. I have done both options and believe me life is the worst thing ever when you try shutting God out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment