Monday, October 1, 2012

There is exactly three weeks left until I leave. I just got my travel details from when I arrive in Accra to how I get to Kumasi. It sounds like an adventure. I will meet someone right once I get off the plane and then stay the night somewhere in Accra and then hop on a bus to Kumasi in the morning.. by myself. Luckily I have had similar experiences when I was in Ecuador. At least I hope they are similar. The bus will be eleven hours long so I will get to see a lot of Ghana. After three days of traveling I am sure that when I finally arrive I will be ready to finally get there.
On a different note I was very productive today and got almost everything done that I need for the trip. Now I really just need to get some malaria medication and the rest will be easy peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment